14th May 1937
View of an old font in the churchyard of All Saints Church. It has thirteen irregular sides and measures 60cm in height on the outside. The bowl is relatively shallow being just short of 30cm deep. It would appear to be included in a description of about 1841 by the Rev. Cannon W.H.Dixon. He had observed it in a small vestry laocated at the north-east end of the Church.