29th March 1937.
All Saint's Church is in the background of this image showing an old stonebuilt stable near the main gate to the Churchyard. Visiting
clergy at one time used the stable as well as members of the congregation. The stable was renovated by stone mason, Jack Bradshaw in the mid 1930s. It stands at the junction of Whins Lane and Church Causeway.