Eccup reservoir, situated off Alwoodley Lane/Eccup Moor Road, with Sand Moor golf course adjacent. The reservoir was constructed in 1897 by Leeds Corporation to supply water for the city. Two service reservoirs were also built at Weetwood and Woodhouse Moor. New impounding reservoirs were built at Fewston, Swinsty and Lindley.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.