View of Oakwood Clock situated at the junction of Roundhay Road and Princes Avenue. This is a distinctive feature at the centre of what is now an extremely busy road junction. Fitzroy Drive, Wetherby Road, Oakwood Lane, converge with Roundhay Road at this point. The clock was sited here in 1912 being relocated from Kirkgate Market.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.