23rd March 1900
Armley Library, architect Percy Robinson's design and drawing. The library opened to the public in 1902, it was the first purpose built library in Leeds. A lending department, reading room and separate ladies room were provided. Later, the basement area was a childrens library. The building has had a total refurbishment and houses various council services, including library service under the title of a One-Stop-Shop.