25th January 2004.
View of the former Mint Methodist Chapel on Moor View. The area was known as Mint and the road now called Moor View was originally called Mint. The chapel was built in 1892 and could seat 350 people. The last services were in 1973 and it was then used for commercial premise and later renamed Portland House. In this view the building had been used by B & H Electrical Engineers but is now for sale.