2nd September 1959
Situated at the corner of Hanover Street and Denison Road, Hanover House, built around 1831, one notable owner was James Kitson, later Lord Airedale (1861 - 1870). Seen here, the house was used as a TV repair depot. It was the business of Beamur TV and the Hanover Television Repair Co. Vehicles parked outside include a company van.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.