View of the Headrow looking East. On the left is the 1932 Lewis's department store, one of the largest in the North, then the junction with New Briggate with the Odeon Cinema which also opened in 1932, on the corner. A Tetley's sign for the Horse and Trumpet public house is just visible, right.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.