5th September 1891
View shows the south entrance to All Saints Church. Parts of the church date back to the 12th century although it is believed that the porch was added during the 15th century. This entrance was used by parishioners for services and ceremonies. This is the Parish Church of Barwick in Elmet and is also known as All Hallow's.