View shows number 125 Main Street, a Grade II listed building in Shadwell. This property, now Shadwell Village Fish Shop, was built in 1637 of gritstone. In the lintel over the front door is a datestone which reads '1B:AB 1637'. To the left, a shop window and second doorway have been inserted in place of the original 5 light mullion window.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.