Architect's drawing of Devonshire Hall, the first purpose built Hall of Residence, designed by Leeds architects John C. Procter and F.L. Charlton in the late 1920s. It has a central courtyard and a clock tower and was built to accomodate 280 students. Devonshire Hall is named after the second Chancellor of the University, the 9th Duke of Devonshire who held the position from 1909 to 1938. It is situated in Cumberland Road.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.