Cadets of the Officer's Training Corps, formed in Leeds in 1910, enjoying a hot drink in front of their tent as part of a training exercise. In the background is Woodhouse Lodge built around 1797 and aquired by the University in 1904. Part of the building was given over to the Officer's Training Corps Headquarters.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.