View of Denby and Spinks store on Albion Street. This firm was founded in 1849 by Alfred Denby and joined in the 1860s by Albert Spink. Original premises were in Albion Place but in 1876 they acquired the premises shown in the photograph. This building had formerly been the Music Hall and had been used since 1850 as the Albion Carpet Warehouse. The photograph shows two horse drawn carriages outside the shop. The store was sold in 1958.