Engraving of the headquarters of the Stock Exchange in Leeds built in 1846/7 at the junction of Albion Street and Albion Place.
It was used as a Stock Exchange until 1866. Later Denby & Co used the building as in this view as a wholesale business. Denby later went into partnership with Albert Spink and they acquired the old Music Hall premises on Albion Street in 1876 when the company became known as Denby & Spink.
The building in this view was demolished in 1905 and the site became a new building for the YMCA. This was officially opened on 8th February 1908.