23rd May 1908
A group of children in Edwardian dress stand beside the village pump which was situated close to the site of the War Memorial, close to the junctions of Willow Lane, Bramham Road and the High street. The War Memorial was erected in 1921 and the village pump was removed in 1936. The Green Dragon Inn can be seen in the background, right, in Willow Lane. It was no longer in existance by 1912.