Interior view of St Edward's Roman Catholic Church showing the High Altar with the great candlesticks. The Lady Chapel is at the rear. St Edward's Church is built in Limestone and the first stone was laid in 1845. On the right are some of the arches, Norman in style, which form seven bays in the nave. There is much beautiful and original decorative carving throughout the Church.