View of the High Street looking from the bridge northwards. The image was recorded after 1922 when the area was still known as Bishopgate, now Bridge Foot. The shop on the corner, left, was at one time Rose's Grocer's shop, now demolished. The sign for the White Horse Inn, which was also demolished, is visible beyond on the left.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.