11th February 1937.
Aerial view of the Harrogate Road area of Alwoodley, looking north west, showing Alwoodley Motors Ltd, garage and petrol station, in the foreground. The clubhouse of Sandmoor Golf Club is just behind, with a car park to the right and the golf course in the background. Harrogate Road is on the bottom right of the picture, with houses on Sand Moor Drive on the top right.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.