Aerial view of Leeds University, looking west, taken prior to the construction of the Parkinson Building in 1951, but the Brotherton Library, which opened in 1936, can be seen on the left. University Road runs vertically up on the left of the picture, while Woodhouse Lane runs from the bottom left to centre right.
Leeds General Cemetery is at the top centre.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.