View of Middleton Church, the Church of St. Mary the Blessed Virgin designed by architect, R.D. Chantrell who also designed Leeds Parish Church. When the Church was consecrated on 22nd September 1846 the first sermon was preached by Dr. W.F. Hook, Vicar of Leeds.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.