This property was once the gatehouse to Middleton Hall, and is located in Town Street. St. Mary's Churchyard is off camera, right. Middleton Hall was the seat of the Brandling family until 1745. The stonebuilt gatehouse has been rendered in a light colour, but apart from that, has changed little since the 1920s, (An image from that era can also be viewed on the Leodis website).
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.