Image shows the brick built Middleton Arms Public House at Middleton Park Circus. It opened as a hotel in 1925 when the manager was Paul Hall. The hotel had a magnificent ballroom decorated with murals, it also had a tennis court and sunken garden. Between 1930 and 1934, Catholic Mass was celebrated in the ballroom. A sign 'to let' is to the left of the front entrance.