A caravan is parked at the right hand side of Thorpe Hall. The Hall built in red brick on three storeys in 1735, was Grade II listed in 1964. Windows on the uppermost storey are blocked. Several panes are missing on the first floor windows, which are vertical, rectangular 12 pane sashes, apart from the Venetian stairlight in the third bay.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.