Image shows Thorpe Hall on the east side of Middleton Lane. The house, seen from the rear, is built in red brick which has been partially rendered. This building dates from 1735 and was the seat of the Proctor and Gascoigne families. It has some interesting architectural features, both externally and internally, and was Grade II listed in 1964.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.