View of an alleyway at the rear of the old Assembly Rooms on Assembly Street, the building on the right. It was occupied by L. Hirst & Son, Wholesale Tobacco Merchants, who took over the building in 1923 and renamed Waterloo House. The picture is taken from Crown Street.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.