View of Rawcliffes Clothiers at no. 7 Duncan Street, taken in the early 1970s. The building, designed by Percy Robinson and completed in 1905, is shown in need of repair with several windows broken. It was later renovated and Rawcliffes continued trading from the same premises, specialising in school uniforms, for a number of years before moving to York Road. The building is currently empty (2006).
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.