View of the pavilion Business Centre in Stanningley Road, formerly the Pavilion Picture House. It was designed by Architect, J.P. Crawford of Albion Place and opened on the 28th February 1920 with a showing of 'Daddy Longlegs' starring Mary Pickford. There was a seating (all Stalls) for 644 and the ticket price was 5d (approx 2p) 8d (approx 4p) and 1 Shilling (5p). The Pavilion remained as a cinema until 1970 with a final showing of 'Invitation to a Gunfighter' on Saturday 5th April. It continued in use as a Bingo Hall before standing vacant. Now the Pavilion has received a facelift and is the home of several businesses. The domed decorative facade has been removed from the top.