View of the stone built Boston Hall, a large stone built Georgian property located on the High Street. In the early part of the nineteenth century it was occupied by Mary Ashton who married Grosvenor Perfect, of Boston House, the owner of much, land in the Pontefract area. A Kelly's Directory for West Riding of Yorkshire lists Major General James Gunter in residence in 1897. Now, the Ogden Group of Companies occupies part of the building at number 218.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.