View of The Village, showing the old Smithy on the left, the chimney of which had been extended at one time to improve the draft. Around 1910, Bill Smith and his brother John were in partnership as wheelwrights. John constructed the wooden wheels and bowled the down the village street to the smithy where Bill fitted the metal rims. The Pax Public House can be seen in the distance, centre.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.