View of the Village looking towards Bridge Foot, right. In the centre is the Village Green and the War Memorial, erected in 1919 to commemorate the ten men who gave their lives in the First World War. The Junction on the left is with Church Causeway.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.