leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

The Village showing the war Memorial

Subject ID:
Thorp Arch
Subject Year:
The Francis Frith Collection
Class number:
The Village showing the war Memorial
Undated. View of The Village looking from the direction of Bridge Foot. Thorp Arch Park bends round to the left with the War Memorial situated at the bottom left. Church Causeway is the junction seen on the right. The War Memorial was erected in 1919 to commemorate the ten men of Thorp Arch who gave their lives.

Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks. Email corrections
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.