Clifford is a small village located between Bramham and Boston Spa. This View shows the High Street looking towards the Catholic Church of St. Edward. The Magnet Ales sign for the Bay Horse Public House can be seen right of centre. The Mace store foreground, right is run by G. & E.M. Mackenzie. This shop can be seen as a draper's in a similar view dated 1897.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.