Looking along Clifford High Street in the direction of the eastern end of the village. The wall and railings bordering St. Edward's Church can be seen left, and St. Edward's Church can be seen left. St. Edward's Lodge has the bay windows on the upper storey, right. In the distance, at the bend in the road, is an old property dating back to at least 1600. When it was renovated a very old, possibly medieval fireplace was discovered behind the Victorian one.