leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Memorial Corner

Subject ID:
Subject Year:
The Francis Frith Collection
Class number:
Memorial Corner
Undated. View of the Crossroads at Clifford showing 'Memorial Corner' where the War Memorial is sited. The site is close to where the village pump used to be before it was removed in 1936. The memorial commemorate the Clifford men of world Wars 1 and 2 who lost their lives. Willow Lane goes off to the right and Bramham Road to the left. The image is taken from the High Street.

Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks. Email corrections
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.