View of the Crossroads at Clifford showing 'Memorial Corner' where the War Memorial is sited. The site is close to where the village pump used to be before it was removed in 1936. The memorial commemorate the Clifford men of world Wars 1 and 2 who lost their lives. Willow Lane goes off to the right and Bramham Road to the left. The image is taken from the High Street.