leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

High Street


High Street
Description:
1897. View looking towards the Church of St. Edward showing the High Street as it was in the late nineteenth century. On the right side of the street two pub signs are visible, the nearest one being for The Bay Horse Inn and further down, The Old Star. These are now both Grade II listed buildings. The village of Clifford is situated about 1 mile south from Boston Spa.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.