Image shows Elizabeth Court named for Lady Elizabeth(Betty) Hastings, once the Lady of the Manor. Born in 1682 she suceeded her brother George (8th Earl of Huntington) to lands and property. A generous and charitable woman, she never married and died in 1739 making gifts to churches and institutes. Elizabeth Court is a parade of shops housing Wilton House, Studio Antiques and Barchess. On the right of the image is Leeds Road and in the distance the Half Moon Inn is visible.