Image shows a church constructed around the remnents of an Anglo-Saxon building. The North aisle was built in 1200 with additions occuring in the 13th & 14 centuries. The tower was added in the 15th Century. Restoration took place in 1840/41 and 1870 under the design of architect J.P. St. Aubyn.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.