Image shows Harewood Road where it meets Main Street. On the left is the Half Moon Inn dating from 1900. The original Half Moon Inn stood adjacent the new property until it was demolished to form a car park. It is reputed that Oliver Cromwell stayed at the original Inn the night after the battle of Marston Moor. Just visible on the right of the image is the old post office.