Visible on the left of the image is the Collingham Memorial Hall, the first to be built in the West Riding after the first world war, The hall opened in 1920. In the centre of the image is Main Street as it leaves Collingham and travels towards Wetherby. On the right is Fullerton House.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.