leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Main Street, Memorial Hall


Main Street, Memorial Hall
Description:
Undated. Visible on the left of the image is the Collingham Memorial Hall, the first to be built in the West Riding after the first world war, The hall opened in 1920. In the centre of the image is Main Street as it leaves Collingham and travels towards Wetherby. On the right is Fullerton House. Frith/379/C265/36

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.