leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Bramhope Methodist Church

Bramhope Methodist Church
Undated. When it was decided that the 1837 Methodist Chapel was too small the 1896 Church visible in the image was built. Incorporated was the foundation stone of the original Chapel in the east wall. The Church was nicknamed 'Cathedral of the Dales' due to its cruciform shape, stained glass windows, chancel and spire, visible from Huby and Cookridge.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.