The Craven Institue was built in 1896 and formed part of the bequest of Robert Craven, a local farmer. The institue is now the Bramhope Village Hall and was named the Robert Craven Memorial Hall. Inside is a large Hall (42x22) with a stage and four smaller rooms.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.