leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

St. Mary's Church


St. Mary
Description:
Undated. Image shows St. Mary's Church off Church Lane. The foundation stone was laid on the 22nd July 1844 and the Church consecrated by the Bishop of Ripon on 14th November, 1845. The Church is an early gothic design by architect George Fowler Jones of York.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.