Image shows a view down Church View towards St. Peter's Church. The Church was consecrated by the Bishop of Ripon on 28th November 1855, after a massive reconstruction leaving the tower the only remaining section from the original 15th Century Church. On the immediate left is the Northholme property and beyond that the Thorner Church of England Primary School.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.