leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

St. Peter's Church, Church View


St. Peter
Description:
Undated. Image shows a view down Church View towards St. Peter's Church. The Church was consecrated by the Bishop of Ripon on 28th November 1855, after a massive reconstruction leaving the tower the only remaining section from the original 15th Century Church. On the immediate left is the Northholme property and beyond that the Thorner Church of England Primary School.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.