28th February 1956.
View of a tram travelling along Headingley Lane looking towards Hyde Park Corner with the Church of St. Augustine on the right hand side. The church is located on Hyde Park Road at the junction with Hyde Park Terrace. The tram carries an advertisement for Melbourne Ales and is a number 213. This image can also be seen in Mack Trams Vol.2 in Leeds Local Studies Library.