Image shows this Leeds University hall of residence built on part of the Weetwood Hall Estate. Named for Sir Nathan Bodington, Justice of the Peace and 1st Vice Chancellor of Leeds University, 1904 - 1911. He married Eliza Barren the daughter of Major John Barran. Bodington Hall was opened in November 1961.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.