leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Bodington Hall, Adel Lane


Bodington Hall, Adel Lane
Description:
Undated. Image shows this Leeds University hall of residence built on part of the Weetwood Hall Estate. Named for Sir Nathan Bodington, Justice of the Peace and 1st Vice Chancellor of Leeds University, 1904 - 1911. He married Eliza Barren the daughter of Major John Barran. Bodington Hall was opened in November 1961.

User Comments:

Name:
S Johnson.

Comment:
These are being demolished right now. Shame!

Date:
15-Aug-2013

Email:
Not displayed

________________________________________________________________________________

This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.