Image shows Weetwood Hall with the tower on the left and the main entrance on the right. Sections of this listed building date back to 1625. In 1919 the Hall was bought from Sir Henry Hickman Beckett Bacon by Leeds University. In 1926 they transformed it into a residence for female students. By 2000 it had been redeveloped into the Weetwood Hotel & Conference Centre. The tower remains a distinguishing feature.